Burnsville School Registration Dates
Burnsville Parents and Students:
We will be having pre-registration for all returning students on July 29th and July 30th from 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Please bring the following with you when you come:
- 2 current proofs of residency
- 7th-grade parents: please bring your 7th grader’s updated shot compliance form that has the required TDAP shot on it.
We will have several stations set up to make the process easy for everyone. Any parents with children in grades 5 - 8th grade will need to bring money for your child’s IPad. Yes, 5th and 6th graders get IPads this year! We are very excited about that!
Here are the IPad fees broken down:
- IPad - $35 per student
- If you have 2 children in grades 5 through 12, the fee is $30 per child.
- 3 children - $25 per child
- 4 or more children - $20 per child
Once the proofs of residency, along with lunch forms, and IPAD forms are turned in, you can receive your child’s schedule.
We hope to see you there!